Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Friday, July 11, 2008

Live to ride? Naw....live to sing!

I want a biker looking shirt with notes on it that says "Live to sing".
Ever wonder what you want to be when you grow up?
A few weeks ago our pastor spoke about a rock song called "Wanna be a rock star"
Well - I may not be THAT much of a diva....although I must confess I kinda like the song :) .....but I think if there was a way to sing AND make money - Well - Bliss - pure bliss.
You know....if there was just a way to get away with singing on a daily basis....heck that would be fine too :)
I've always heard the jokes about musicians always being broke - I think now it's because they just don't mind the money - they just LOVE the music.
So --- the thought for the day is.........
If you could do anything..........(try to keep it clean :)and be independently wealthy............what would you choose to do? What do you love?
What would your biker shirt say?
"LIVE TO....................?"

No comments: