Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Sunday, June 1, 2008

never neverland



I can remember a time in my life when crisis was present and I HATED to go to sleep. (Had a hard time sleeping - but hated to even try to sleep) You know the feeling - that "never neverland" feeling "somewhere between asleep and awake" when you are happy - just blissfully peaceful - but then...as you start to REALLY wake up - everything you are going through - RUSHES back at you and hits you like a ton of bricks.
I am NOT at one of those points in my life - but I have been there - you have probably been there once or twice yourself!
It just upsets me when things can still get to me.
I've never been a big fan of surprises - positive or negative.
So when my past seems to get thrown up at me...it's like a poorly timed
surprise! Does it just keep getting thrown up till you learn to deal with it?
Is it that Satan waits till things are going great and want's to throw you off track so he makes sure the most unexpected happens at the most inopportune times?
So - how do you let it go? How do you let it all roll off your back?
Any great ideas?
Id love to hear them :)
Till then - I'll work through it - and just "let it go"
for now :)

No comments: