Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Friday, April 18, 2008

Crabby ole me


Yep that's me today! Unbelievable crapola day today! After "surprise" dental work 2 days ago, a bad reaction to the med's they gave me and face and jaw pain to write home about....today actually is worse!
I went to run errands - the car overheats
I went to get Mc. D's for the 2 boys - the line is 8 cars long and I don't dare overheat my car again...."sorry boys"
I can't seem to do things fast enough, good enough, "right" enough and now...I just don't care ;)
So - I'm gonna have a cuppa tea...take an advil (or 12) and gear up for the inevitable argument that's gonna happen when anyone asks "what did you do today?"
Grrrr....just a quick note from crabby ole me :)

No comments: