Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Friday, March 14, 2008

P A R T Y Time!

Ah well the party's almost over, THE ULIMATE BLOG PARTY THAT IS!!! SEE THE WOMEN DANCING ON THE RIGHT???.... but what a great time I had over there! There were so many blogs to check out - I HIGHLY recommend you jumping over and checking it out NOW!! better late than never!
Who knows - you may just find what you're looking for :)

4 comments:

Angi said...

Welcome to the party! Not too late to stop by my party and enter to win a book! Party On!

BrineS said...

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Butterbean said...

I really like your blog name! Hope you can stop by the party at our place!

Happy Panda said...

Guess who won prize INTL #5?
Yep it's you! Please be patient while the prize donor is contacted. They will be in touch with you soon. Congratulations!!!!!!!