Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Monday, March 17, 2008

MMMMMMMM chocolate ;)

Please go and check out this yummy site I just found out about -
WARNING it's all about chocolate - L I C K I N G the computer screen is not advised ;)
http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Alene said...

Thanks for popping over. I'd love to hear what your kids list of 10 Small Things would look like. Probably it would be better than mine. My kids do a much better job of staying fit and healthy than I do. Have a great day!