Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Monday, March 10, 2008

How many times can a heart break?


I wonder how many times the heart can break and yet somehow we survive? People are amazing - what they can survive. I know that each "disaster" in our lives seems like we'll never get through it - but somehow we do. Our family is reeling after such an event. I know we'll survive - I just don't know how. My heart is breaking and I know that only God can put it back whole - and time......alot of time.
Amazingly we will come out stronger on the other side - and I know that they say "God doesn't give you anything you can't handle" but damn it - do we have to see ALL the things we CAN handle?

1 comment:

Alene said...

I am so sorry! I read a quote this morning from Mother Teresa that you will appreciate: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." Give it all to God, He is the only one that can take the anger away. Sounds like you know that already. His timing, His peace. I read your other blog, the REAL ME. Keep blogging girl. Welcome to the party - glad you joined us.