Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

life is good


What a gold mine the "life is good" people came up with! I am so tickled by the little stick man doing all sorts of fun things and reminding people that life IS good! Today's challenge is to think of at least 4 reasons why LIFE IS GOOD! Now really think about it - think of those off the wall reasons - not just the "givens" like.."people love me" etc. What about life is good because we live in a place that others dream about vacationing in?!!! LIFE IS GOOD :)

No comments: