Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Adventrure for all!


Well, this morning the kids went out hiking and snorkeling with dad! (I was able to stay home with the littlest who was more interested in watching Saturday morning cartoons)So, off they went with gear in hand and excitement in their hearts for whatever adventure they would surely have today. This afternoon, my plans include geocaching for the first time with everyone getting involved! if you don't know what that is, I HIGHLY recommend that you check out the website geocache.com! So today is a day of adventure - Matthew 7:7 says "seek and ye shall find" won't that be fun? :)

No comments: