Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy NEW YEAR!!

So - it's 2008! I can remember being a kid in school trying to figure out how OLD we'd be in the year 2000. I just cringed at the thought that I'd be THAT OLD!!! Can you even imagine if I would have added 8 years? Well - here I am! :) On New year's eve/day I was kinda "bluezy" (my new self made word) I was somewhat overwhelmed at the fact that ANOTHER year was gone already!! I even went to bed EARLY!! I kept praying that I would just be "better" in 2008! Funny thing..I awoke exactly at 12:01 - and that NEVER happens....there wasn't any noise in the house, none outside...Just wide awake for "no reason" - but I felt good. Not groggy, not exhausted...good! This morning I awoke and felt...good! So...Thank You God - Officially it's 2008 and I know that it's already "better"!!! Now I have a million things racing through my mind about other ways to MAKE it better (I certainly don't expect it to all be handed to me ;0)Not just those silly new years resolutions that always are gone before you even have time to write them down....but goals. Something that step by step...can be accomplished.
So - it's 2008! Even though I'm THAT OLD +8 :)I am truly looking forward to a spectacular NEW YEAR!
That's what I wish for all of you too! :)
Blessings!!

No comments: