Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Thursday, January 10, 2008

AHH HAAA!!!


Well I've found my new direction (for now :)
I am propagating and growing plants that are native to our area. I know many people who look for beautiful plants such as pineapples, coconuts, bougainvilleas, jasmine etc. etc. and we have them at our fingertips. I think the whole "be aware of the blessings around you" thing applies here :)
So we are excitedly getting together information, supplies and more information :)
So.........that's the new direction. I won't be known as the "crazy cat lady" I'll just be known as the "crazy plant lady" - still crazy after all these years ;) (singing in my head now ;)
Blessings! and ....wish me luck :)
M

1 comment:

dlyn said...

Being a crazy plant lady isn't so bad - and starting your own plants is so rewarding, you won't care if they call you names! :)