Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Monday, November 19, 2007

Today's the first day of blogging!

Well, this is the first day of the rest of my blogging life:)
The name of the blog being legendaryabundance - to continuously remind me of God's abundant provisions for our lives. I wish I could say I was better at remembering this, but being human.....I often forget and try to do things on my own.
Our family is currently looking at "Homesteading" - getting back to basics, drawing closer to each other and to God. There is a part of me worried about leaving all that we know behind and going into the "unknown". There is the other part that wants nothing more than to find the "Gypsy" in me and GO GO GO GO GO!!

No comments: