Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Monday, November 19, 2007

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

After 22 years and 5 kids, I find myself wondering what my "identity" is other than the word
"MOM" yelled slowly and spread out over a full minute. Each day I wake up with the best of intentions - scheduling, EXERCISE, quality time with each of the kids, weight loss, housekeeping, home based business, construction company office work, homeschooling and being a wife.
By the end of the day I am an exhausted, overweight, unscheduled frazzle!
I know that I will start it all again tomorrow. For now, I will be MOM. For now, I will be "Babe". For now, I will attempt to slow down, enjoy my life more than stress over it and when all else fails I will sing. ---- Someday I will be known for that.....

4 comments:

Kyria said...

Welcome! Share with us the wisdom God has given you.

FourMileFarm said...

Now, how did KYRIA manage to find this blog way back on Nov 20, and I had to wait to get a link to it from legendaryabundance herself? Oh wait.... you found my blog through Kyria's blog? Now, I am really confused, but that's nothing new!

Kyria said...

I don't know how she found your link, but I found her through a comment you made either on the Four Mile Farm blog, or on the Gluten For Punishment blog.

FourMileFarm said...

How funny. So, we still don't know who you are legendaryabundance. ;o)
Sure do enjoy your blog though!