Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Sunday, November 25, 2007

How lucky am I?

Do you ever wake up in the morning and just think "Wow...how lucky am I?" I had one of those "ah-ha" moments this morning. I snuggled closer to my hubby in our comfy bed, got to sleep in a little later than we usually do and then re-awoke to little ones "pitter-patter" coming in to say good morning!
We are so truly blessed. In a world where so many have no electricity, no running water, no food to eat - we are soooooo blessed.
Consider all the many things we take for granted...Let's make today an extension of "Thanksgiving" - let's continue to give thanks for all the blessings.....Large and small.
If there's someone who you haven't said "I love you" to lately - when better than the Sunday after Thanksgiving? Who knows - maybe it will be a brand new holiday :)

No comments: