Welcome

Just a note to say Hello and "officially" welcome you to my blog.
You never know what you'll get here - some days laughter, some days tears. You may hear about mountains of dirty laundry or perhaps the craziness of 5+ kids.
"Ya just never know!" But I'm sure glad you stopped by..and I invite you to kick back, grab a cuppa coffee and see "what's up with that crazy family in the south"

Friday, November 30, 2007

He leadeth me beside the still waters.........


This weeks weather has been beautiful. Sunny and clear with just the slightest hint that "winter" is here. Living in "Paradise" causes us to be quite spoiled when it comes to what we call "winter".

I was driving over one of our many bridges yesterday and as I gazed out across the water (quickly gazing since I was driving still ;0) the beauty struck me. The verse "He leadeth me beside the still waters..." popped into my head and I had to smile. Even at those times when we're in a hurry to and fro, doing things we find "meaningless" HE is leading us. HE is right there beside us. For every conversation - kind and unkind. For errands, for chores, for celebrations.

What an awesome, awesome savior we have.

I am FAR FAR FAR from deserving of such attention and care.

Thank God we don't have to earn it. It is just freely given.

So today.....know that you are not alone. Even in the mundane or trying times.

Be blessed and know that you are loved.

No comments: